Hall 10 is designed to host smaller meetings or breakout sessions and is equally well suited for use as an event manager's office for larger events held at the CCH. Hall 10 can be subdivided into two smaller rooms. Similar to Halls 5 through 9, it is located in the CCH Center section where it can be found on the first floor.
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||3.00 m|
|Divisibility details:||May be subdivided into two separate halls (refer to floorplan with dividing option)|
- Ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for voice transmission
- Permanent, centralized audio control room for Halls 5 to 10
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- Laser DLP projector with 7200 ANSI Lumen
- Motor-operated roller screens
- 3-phase busbar system for light fixtures
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 1st floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!