A splendid pair: Hall D's two wide banks of windows not only supply lots of daylight but also grant a fantastic view of Planten un Blomen Park.
Ideal for specialist conventions and break-out sessions
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||4.50 m|
|Hall may be blacked out|
|Cloakroom:||Permanent cloakroom with approx. 320 hooks in Foyer D-G|
|Exhibition area*:||98 m² net|
|Floor load:||500 kg/m²|
|Point load*:||300 kg|
- Ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for voice transmission
- Mobile audio control station with digital mixing console
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- DLP projector with 8500 ANSI Lumen; motor-operated 4 m x 3 m roller screen system
- 3-phase busbar system for light fixtures
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 2nd floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!