Hall 8 is one of the rooms in the core portion of the complex, the CCH Center section, and can be used not only for smaller meetings and breakout sessions but also as an event manager's office that can be easily reached from any other part of the convention center. Halls 5 through 7 and 9 to 10 are located on the same floor.
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||3.00 m|
- Ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for voice transmission
- Permanent, centralized audio control room for Halls 5 to 10
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- Laser DLP projector with 7200 ANSI Lumen
- Motor-operated roller screens
- 3-phase busbar system for light fixtures
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 1st floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!