This hall is especially well-suited for small breakout sessions or, thanks to its strategic location in the CCH Center section, for use as an event manager's office. Hall 5 as well as Halls 7 through 10 are situated in its immediate vicinity.
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||3.00 m|
- Ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for voice transmission
- Permanent, centralized audio control room for Halls 5 to 10
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- Laser DLP projector with 7200 ANSI Lumen
Motor-operated roller screens
- 3-phase busbar system for light fixtures
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 1st floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!