Flexibility cubed – our Hall Y, located on the second floor of the CCH East section, truly lives up to this claim. As many as twelve different room sizes can be configured, whether for break-out sessions, conferences or welcome receptions. Across the hall’s own foyer, your guests can exit onto the balcony from where they can enjoy a splendid view over the generously-dimensioned “Congressplatz” square. What is more, the Belvedere provides them with direct access to the CCH rooftop garden.
Ideal for specialist conventions and conferences, break-out sessions for expert discussions, exhibitions or stand-up banquets
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||4.00 m|
|Divisibility details:||May be subdivided into up to twelve individual rooms (refer to floorplan with division options)|
|Backstage rooms:||Up to 9 rooms, depending on availability|
|Exhibition area*:||735.00 m² net|
|Floor load:||500 kg/m²|
- Ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for voice transmission and announcements
- Two permanent, centralized audio control booths for rooms Y1-6 and Y7-12, respectively
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- Laser DLP projector with 7200 ANSI Lumen
- Motor-operated roller screens
- 3-phase busbar system for light fixtures
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 2nd floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Banquet seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!