Flexibility cubed – that is the best description of our Hall X on the first floor of the CCH East section. As many as twelve different room sizes can be configured, whether for break-out sessions, conferences or welcome receptions. From the adjacent foyers, you and your guests can enjoy a stunning view of the CCH entrance hall.
Ideal for specialist conventions, break-out sessions, work groups, exhibitions or stand-up banquets
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||4.00 m|
|Divisibility details:||May be subdivided into up to twelve individual rooms (refer to floorplan with division options)|
|Cloakroom:||Permanent cloakroom with approx. 840 hooks in Foyer X|
|Backstage rooms:||Up to two rooms available|
|Exhibition area*:||max. 735 m² net|
|Floor load:||500 kg/m²|
- Ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for voice transmission and announcements
- Two permanent, centralized audio control booths for rooms X1-6 and X7-12, respectively
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- Laser DLP projector with 7200 ANSI Lumen
- Permanent projection walls
- 3-phase busbar system for light fixtures
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 1st floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Banquet seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!