Divide or combine: The 1,000 square-meter hall can be subdivided into two roughly equal spaces using a partition wall. Through the hall’s own foyer you and your guests can exit to the CCH rooftop garden to catch a breath of fresh air and enjoy the wonderful view of Planten un Blomen park.
Ideal meeting place for conventions, conferences, exhibitions or culinary events
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||6.50 m|
|Interpreter booths:||Permanent booths available|
|Divisibility details:||May be subdivided into two separate halls (refer to floorplan with division options)*|
|Cloakroom:||Permanent cloakroom with approx. 320 hooks in Foyer D-G|
*If hall G is used in a shared way, escape is only possible via hall G1. Therefore the maximum occupancy is 400 PAX in hall G2
|Exhibition area*:||515 m² net|
|Floor load:||500 kg/m²|
|Poing load:||300 kg|
- PA system for voice transmission
- Permanent audio control booths with digital mixing consoles
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Ceiling-mounted speakers for announcements and voice transmission in foyer
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- DLP projector with 20,000 ANSI Lumen
- Projection onto rear wall of hall
- Stage lighting system with Fresnel lights
- 3-phase busbar system for light fixtures in foyer
- Flybar facilities at rear wall of hall
- Suspension points available
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 2nd floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Banquet seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!