Hall E is one of the conference rooms on the second floor of the CCH West section. It receives generous amounts of daylight and offers many additional advantages.
Ideal for conferences and expert discussions
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||4.50 m|
|Daylight details:||Hall may be blacked out|
Permanent cloakroom with approx. 320 hooks in Foyer D-G
|Exhibition area*:||118.75 m² net|
|Floor load:||500 kg/m²|
|Point load*:||300 kg|
- Ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for voice transmission
- Mobile audio control station with digital mixing console
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- DLP projector with 8500 ANSI Lumen; motor-operated 4 m x 3 m roller screen system
- 3-phase busbar system for light fixtures
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 2nd floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!