What a view! Hall A has two large banks of windows with a direct view of the rose garden in Planten un Blomen park. The hall can be subdivided into four smaller rooms, three of which have daylight while the fourth features state-of-the-art LED lighting.
Ideal for specialist conventions and break-out sessions
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||3.70 m|
|Divisibility details:||May be subdivided into up to four individual rooms (refer to floorplan showing division options)|
|Daylight details:||May be blacked out. Daylight available when room is not subdivided.|
|Foyer area:||Foyer A-C|
|Cloakroom:||Permanent cloakroom with approx. 360 hooks in Foyer A-C|
|Exhibition area*:||106.50 m² net|
|Floor load:||500 kg/m²|
- Ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for voice transmission
- Permanent centralized audio control room for Halls A to C
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently-installed cabling infrastructure
- Projection on room wall. Maximum image size: 3.60 m x 3.30 m; when subdivided: 86” monitors
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 1st floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!