Parquet flooring, a barrier-free stage with a stage lift, exceptional acoustics, flexible seating and of course, state-of-the-art equipment: Those are the impressive key features of Hall 4.
Ideal for conferences, lectures or exclusive product presentations
|Seating type:||Mobile seating|
|Ceiling height:||2.65 - 4.70 m|
|Permanent stage:||Yes (refer to “Stage equipment”)|
Main stage dimensions: 35 m²: width – 12.80 m / depth – max. 4.20 m; height – 0.60 m
Movable forestage: 24 m²: Width – 15 m / depth – max. 1.50 m; height – 0.60 m
|Interpreter booths:||Permanent booths available|
|Cloakroom:||Permanent cloakroom in Foyer 4|
|Backstage rooms:||One room available|
|Exhibition area*:||314.50 m² net|
|Floor load:||500 kg/m²|
- Line array PA system for voice transmission
- Permanent audio control center with digital mixing console
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Ceiling-mounted speakers for announcements and voice transmission in foyer
- Permanently installed cabling infrastructure
- Laser DLP projector with 20,000 ANSI Lumen
- Motor-operated 10 m x 4.30 m roller screen system
- Stage lighting system including profile spotlights and Fresnel lights
- Permanent light control center
- Permanent main stage; forestage expandable using platforms
- Fixed flybars above stage and auditorium
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- Ground floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Classroom seating
- Banquet seating
- Clear height (m)
- 2.65 – 4.70
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!