Unmatched spaciousness: With 3,000 seats, this is Hamburg’s largest auditorium with fixed seating. Our biggest hall excels in more than one respect: freshly restored brick walls which are under historic preservation protection; super comfortable seats by Italian manufacturer Poltrona Frau; a large stage; and leading-edge sound and lighting equipment.
A great venue for major events of any kind with up to 3,000 participants: Large conferences, annual shareholders’ meetings, party conventions, product shows or concerts
|Seating:||Fixed theater-style seating|
|Ceiling height:||14,80 m|
|Permanent stage:||Yes (refer to “Stage equipment”)|
Dimensions – main stage: approx. 280 m²; width – approx. 30 m, depth – approx. 13.30 m, height above floor level – 0.80 m
Dimensions – forestage platforms: approx. 90 m²; width – approx. 21 m, depth – 3,80 m
|Interpreter booths:||Permanent booths available|
|Section separations:||The left-hand, center and right-hand raised stalls from row 29 as well as the entire left-hand, center and right-hand balcony can be partitioned off by curtains.|
|Foyers:||Cloakroom Foyer Hall 1 / Main Foyer Hall 1 / Intermediate Foyer Hall 1 / Upper Circle Foyer Hall 1|
|Cloakroom:||Permanent cloakroom with 2,198 hooks in Cloakroom Foyer Hall 1|
|Backstage rooms:||Up to 11 rooms available|
- Line array PA system for voice transmission
- Permanent audio control center with digital mixing console
- Wired and wireless microphones
- Input of any pre-recorded audio file format
- Permanently installed cabling infrastructure
- Laser DLP projector with 27,000 ANSI Lumen
- Motor-operated 18m x 9m roller screen system
- Stage lighting system including profile spotlights and Fresnel lights
- Permanent light control center with digital console
- Fly facilities with fly bars
- Permanent main stage
- Continuously movable forestage platforms
- Main curtain
- Suspension points above auditorium and stage
All information is subject to change without notice.
* Depending on specific usage.
** Use of audio, video and other technical equipment not included in hall rental fee. We will gladly put together an individual proposal.
Last update: July 6, 2021
- Building Section
- 2nd floor
- Gross area (m²)
- Theater seating
- Clear height (m)
Back to overview
Need help with your event planning?
We are here to support you and will always try to find the perfect solution for you!